Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Words are not enough!!

I have had an amazing passed four days. God has blessed me beyond words!
The financial end of this IVF has been really hard but, we knew God would find a way. This past Saturday we decided to have a yard sale and hope our Junk was someone else’s treasure. Are blessings started Friday night when we were at a friend’s BBQ. I told her we would not be able to stay late because we planned on having a yard sale in the morning. My friend just got married last month and she told me she had received all new appliances and she was going to take her old ones to the Good Will but, I should take them because they were all in great shape! She was right we made over $200 from just what she gave us plus another $200 on things we already had. I know this might seem crazy because it was just a yard sale and it was only $400 but, it went perfect we sold just about everything by 10:00am and made tones of new storage space. I really felt like God was telling me just keep working it’s going to happen.
 Saturday evening my parents had a BBQ for my Birthday. I turned 27 this past Sunday (YAY ME)!!! Again I felt so blessed I really have the most amazing friends and family a girl could ask for. I have really only talked about are financial struggles with my parents and two of my closest girlfriends. I have felt guilty for doing this because I never want them to feel like I was telling them because I wanted their help. It has just been such a struggle. It has taken over every part of my life. They all were very generous with their Birthday gifts to me. I cry as I think about the kind words that were in the cards they gave me. It ended up being one of my best Birthdays I have ever had. My friends and family laughed all night it was nothing big but it was very special!
 Nick and I have chosen to let very few people know we are going thru IVF. The people that know have been so amazing. It hard to express how thankful I am! I woke up Sunday morning feeling God more than ever. I genuinely felt his presence.  I think I had really let all the financial pressures go and realized it would all be figured out.
Then Yesterday!! We got the best news we could have asked for. We got the call from Life Line. I got a call from Suzanne the woman that has been dealing with our application on my way to get my HSG (YUCK)! All I really remember was “I have good news for you.”
AHHHHHHHHHH WE GOT APPROVED!!! WE GOT APPROVED!!!! They are going to pay for our MEDS!!!! AHHHHHHHHH. I SCREAMED I CRIED!! I think my heart might still be jumping out of my chest!! I hope you can feel my excitement. I mean this really happened we really got approved. Nick and I cannot stop smiling. This morning Nick woke up and told me I feel 100 pounds lighter, I feel like I can actually think about becoming a Daddy now!!
I feel so truly blessed!! Thank you for your prayers. Words cannot seem to express how thankful I am. I know we still have a long and rocky journey but today I have one less stress!!

3 comments:

waiting and wishing said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! That is AMAZING news about your meds- I need to catch up on your story, and I'll for sure we following your journey with IVF! Sounds like everything is falling into place :)

LC said...

Yay Jessica! What a relief..I'm so happy for you!

Jessica said...

Thanks so much!! Me and Nick are both so happy :)