I put myself in a bit of a tailspin yesterday. I woke up on a rampage to get everything on my “to do” list for the IVF done or at least in the process of getting done. I think this is my way of trying to take control of a situation that is uncontrollable (at least this is what a wise woman told meJ). Well I was busy trying to gain control, I lost control.
I had emailed my IVF coordinator Teri with a few questions I had. She quickly responded, she answered all my question and reminded me of the thing I needed to get done before our next visit (panic mode set in). You would think she would of told me that all of these things needed to be done by tomorrow by the way I reacted. I immediately got on the phone with my primary doctor sent e-mails to OBGYN and called the lab and so on and so on. Many of these people weren’t as quick to respond as Teri which is no surprise but I still wasn’t happy. In my head its like don’t these people know what I’m going through? I need answers!! Lol I can laugh now but yesterday it was no laughing matter.
Then I started researching more information on the Internet I read a few blogs, one of the titles alone made me break out in tears I believe it was titled “So many children out there but none call me mom.” Yeah forget about it, if it wasn’t a bad day yet I was going downhill from there. By the time I got home I just felt empty all I wanted to do was sleep. Thankfully I have an amazing husband that seen I wasn’t feeling great. I told him about my day, after I had already grilled him about calling his doctor to get the result from some test he had taken and he told me, babe slow down it’s all going to get done. We have to just take it one step at a time. Thankfully my other half is level headed. I’m not sure what I would do without him. After he frustrates me a little he always knows how to make me feel better and he’s right we need to take it one step at a time.
Everyday has been a new struggle but we are getting threw it.
No comments:
Post a Comment