My roller coaster of emotions still seems to be on an even slope. Which is nice compared to all the flips and turns I was going thru a week ago at this time. Me and my mom went to see the movies “The Help” Tuesday night. The movie was good but, the book was better. It was nice to go out just me and her, we haven’t did that in forever. My husband got breakfast for dinner on Wednesday which is always a sign of a good day! He was way too excitedJ. Yesterday I went to a baby shower for a co-worker Michelle she is having twin girls. She was just beaming I could almost cry just watching her. I couldn’t help but hope that one day soon that will be me!!
Last night I had my first experience with acupuncture. Still not sure if I liked it. I know it’s supposed to relax you but I think I almost had an anxiety attack lol. I guess I don’t like being left alone with my thought for too long. I did feel great afterwards I think I fell asleep by 8:30 last night and woke up feeling great!!
Now we are just playing the waiting game. As soon as I get my cycle which I thought would be Wednesday. I will go in for my day three testing and then I guess the ball will get rolling!
1 comment:
Wow, this is a really good blog.. so real and open! You're not giving yourself false hope, you're staying positive which is great. I was in tears reading about you going to Michelle's baby shower...that will be you someday..stay strong and stay encouraged.
Love, Des
Ps..i'll be on the lookout for other good books for you to read!
Post a Comment