Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Its really happening...

Went in for my day 3 testing on Monday and it all went really well. My FSH was 7.6 and Estradiol level was 33. During my ultrasound the Dr. seen 5 follicles!! She said she was pleasantly surprised. She told me she will be taking me off the birth control after I do my HSG test (yeah I am not thrilled about that) I have that scheduled for Monday the 29th and I will stop Birth Control September 1st. It all is getting so real. I think my nerves have turned to excitement for the first time in this process!

Nick also had his semen analysis on Monday he was nervous all day until we got the results. Thankfully everything came out good well great actually. The nurse said his results were above average which of course made him gloat all day. He thinks he has super sperm lol. I can only hope! After we got the results the Dr. called me with a tentative schedule, looks like I will start the stimulation process ON September 8th! The doctor also said that she wanted us to use ICSI. She is not confidant in the amount of eggs I will produce (I figured this much). So it looks like we will be adding a little more money to are already growing tab. But I know we will figure it all out.
I am really starting to fill confidant about this whole thing. Not to sure if it’s a good or a bad thing, I’m hoping I’m not giving myself false hope. I guess only time will tell all, I know is today I am feeling good  but who knows what tomorrow will bring.
 Waiting for my first ultrasound!!

I got to visit with my Grandma this weekend. She looked great but unfortunately she didn't remember me . Although Alzheimer's is an awful thing it has not taken away her kindness or sense of humor!

No comments: