Seriously is what I thought when I was asked that question. I was asked by someone that is very close to me that I choose to leave nameless. At first I answered the question like “yes of course” the sad thing is she knew what we had gone thru at least I thought she did it made me question everything.
It’s hard when you feel like you have been with someone threw some dark times and great times and expect them to do the same. But I guess this is the problem as people we put some expectations on people knowing full well they can’t give you what you want. Or at least this is what I do. It’s hard to realize that something that means the world to you isn’t so important to someone else someone that you hold so close.
" Sometimes we expect more from others because we would be willing to
do that much for them"
do that much for them"
-unknown
No comments:
Post a Comment