Just got a call from my nurse!! It was all too much information at once. She did tell me that Life Line called them and that she already ordered my meds and they should be in on Friday (Still in shock). I will stop taking birth control on Monday the 5th. I will be going in on Tuesday the 6th to go over everything and pick up my Meds. Then if all goes well I will be starting Microdose Lupron on the 9th. She also told me I will be taking Gonal and Menopur. Not sure what this all mean but I’m sure I will be scouring the Internet for information for the next few hours.
1 comment:
congrats on your approval!! so awesome!!
hopefully on microdose lupron you will get lots of mature eggs and a successful cycle. you are starting stims a few days after me... we can live the torture of the 2ww together :-)
Post a Comment