we were able to go through with the retrival!! It was such a great moment after are ultrasound to confirm we would be able to go through with it our RE left the room DH and I broke down we were so happy we are still a long way from being where we want but we hit another milestone in this crazy journey! After the retrival my RE came in and said "we pulled 7 lucky number 7" she had no idea DH and I had been refering to "them" as the lucky 7! Thank You all again for your kind words!
7 comments:
Yay!!!!! So happy to hear this!
Awesome! I'm so happy to hear this!!!!
OMG YAY! Such great news friend! Praying for them to grow grow grow!!!!!!!!
Yay for lucky 7! That's what we had too. Enjoy your nap. :)
WOOHOO!! Congratulations! Know grow eggies grow!
So relieved for hou guys! Been thinking about you today! Very lucky! Those eggs are troopers!
So glad you were able to go on with the egg retrieval. 7 is a great number. Always in our thoughts and prayers.
Post a Comment