Things seem to be moving right along. No new follicles to report. Only the same 7 which I’m happy with 7 is a lucky number. Hopefully luck is sending me a sign that it is sticking around for a while (Let’s hope).
The doctor said everything was looking as should be expected and the lucky 7 are all pretty close in size. So that makes me happy. Unfortunately I have this ridiculous head cold that has knocked me on my butt. Between that and these meds my mind is completely gone. I am surprised I am even posting anything today. I feel like I can’t focus on anything. Yesterday I was on the phone with my mom and she asked me “are you even listening?” The truth is I wasn’t, it wasn’t like I was doing anything else I am just out of it.
I hope I get my mind back soon!!
Don’t forget to check out “Dressed from the ankles down”
5 comments:
Hope that head cold passes and you're able to enjoy your Thanksgiving!!
I know exactly what you mean. I have been sooo out of it. 7 is a great number. :) I am crossing my fingers for the both of us.
I think 7 is so good for one ovary, and better yet they are all growing nicely at the same size! Hope you'll be feeling better in time for Thanksgiving, and love the new addition to the socks gallery. :)
Wishing you luck on this cycle :) Stopping by from ICLW!
Here from ICLW!
Hope you feel better soon. Wishing you the best!
Post a Comment