I really am I feel like my mind is somewhere else. I better snap out of it soon because I have way to much work to do in this short work week. With that said this is going to be short and sweet.
Today is day 5 of meds and well, those little Bitches I mean injections are begging to hurt! The first few days I was like this is easy schemezy lol Boy was I fooled. I tried to convince DH to let me stick him with one of our UN-used syringes. Yeah that was a NO GO. I think it’s only fair he thinks I’m crazy (maybe just a little). On a good note he has become quiet the professional at jammin those needles in!
Today was my first monitoring appointment. Everything looked good the Doc said everything looked just as it should. There are 7 follicles growing right now all around the same size (quality over quantity). So I’m happy about that.
Look for my new Tab “Dressed from the ankles down”
1 comment:
I love the new tab. That is a fantastic idea that I may have to steal! :) I always take pictures of my socks before appointments. I have a special new pair for today's appointment.
Injecting DH is a FANTASTIC idea. I have a ton of plain saline. Muhahaha.
I feel out of sorts too and I think I am feeling my ovaries and hot flashes here and there. MH is coming home just in time to experience the joy that is hormonal Megan!
Post a Comment