Friday, December 2, 2011

The waiting game

I think the knots in my stomach are finally going away which makes me a little nervous. The last time I started feeling a little confident I felt like my world came crashing down! How ironic I’m worried about not being worried.
Fertilization report from yesterday:
Out of 7 retrieved 6 were mature and all fertilized!

Is it only me or is the excitement of a positive phone call short lived? This waiting game is literally giving me gray hairs!
Now we are waiting on the call from the RE she should be calling around 11:30 or 12:00, Im going to do my best to keep myself busy until then.
This is my cute little Missy giving me love after my retrieval. Don’t judge me I just had 7 follicles taken from my va-jay-jay!!
Oh and there are a few new pictures in " Dressed from the ankles down"

5 comments:

Megan said...

6 out of 7 is awesome! Congratulations. Rest up! :)

Mrs. H said...

That is awesome Jess! I'm keeping those prayers strong for you. This is going to be your time!! And your Missy just the cutest little snuggle bear ever!

waiting and wishing said...

That is a great fertilization rate! I can't wait to hear more good news as it comes :)

Jen said...

I've enjoyed your blog very much and thank you for sharing your story! I shared a blog award with you through my blog!

Lanie said...

Um, you're adorable there snuggling with your pup. I hope you are recovering nicely, and I gave you a blogger award on my page. Waiting on an update for your transfer. :)