Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Totally Bananas!

Have I mentioned that I am a total reality show junkie? It’s a bad bad thing I always swear I’m going to stay away but there I go. DH often tells me I should be ashamed of myself and I am a little but, Im also ashamed of my love for cupcakes but that doesn’t stop me from eating them. Ok well on to what Im actually blogging about.

I totally had a Rachel Zoe moment last night the way she talks on her show when she totally falls in love with a piece of clothing is pretty much how I felt yesterday when I came across these socks. There no Versace but, I fell in love with them just the same! I like totally “Die” for these socks I’m obsessed!


Right?! Aren’t they the cutest ever? Ok, maybe not ever but they are pretty close I mean come on who doesn’t love a Kuala bear? And with a baby on its back! I wish they were both white but I STILL LOVE THEM! I plan on wearing one of each on retrieval and transfer days!

3 comments:

waiting and wishing said...

Cute socks.... And I love some bravo reality tv too!!!!

Kayla said...

Ahhh, I used to be so addicted to patterned socks. :)

Jessica said...

Thanks Ladies... and yes I love me some Bravo reality TV I tell my husband its classy reality TV lol who am I kidding!