Thursday, November 17, 2011

Well we did our first Microdose Lupron injection this morning. It wasn’t too bad but I really wish we would have recorded the whole ordeal. DH really wants to be a part of this whole thing so he is insisting on giving all of the injection haha. This from the man that is afraid of needles! Let’s just say it didn’t go down as planned I ended up actually sticking myself with the needle but he wanted to put the meds in lol it was funny. He swears he will be more comfortable tonight. Will see!

He was so darn cute this morning I had to take a picture! I LOVE THIS MAN!



Oh and apparently I don’t have a sense of humor. One of my friends posted this on facebook last night and needless to say I didn’t repost. Some people need to be slapped!
         "I'M EXPECTING :) 6 weeks!! i know its crazy ain't it? i can't believe it myself. i wasn't going to put  it on here but i wanted to make it official.. i mean who would have guessed that we're expecting!!! yup its official... we are expecting Christmas in just 6 weeks!!! re-post if you have any sense of humor;) LOL"

6 comments:

Mrs. H said...

I bet hubby just had the jitters. He'll get it next time. He still gets and A for ambitiously trying!

Lauren Y. said...

That is so sweet! My hubby was so sweet during my med time. He was quite the mixologist and did such a great job! and he was such an awesome support system :) And i so agree- that fb post is so annoying. I haven't seen that one yet, but will certainly not be "re-posting" either! UGH!

Kayla said...

Oh my gosh, I am SO tired of seeing that "expecting" post. People are so ridiculous.

I was having a bad day and responded to someones post of that... needless to say, I don't think they like me anymore :P

Megan said...

Yay! I'm glad you got that first shot over with. It gets better with practice. MH is coming home tomorrow and now I'm not sure I even want him to help with the injections, since I kind of like to have control over my own pain. :P Besides, isn't giving me my PIO shots enough fun for him?

I haven't seen that status on FB yet but it might be because I threw a HUGE fit about the breast cancer one in October. You know the "I'm X weeks and craving X." I let everyone on my friends list that it was not appreciated and thanked them for making an infertile feel worse.

Jessica said...

The hubby has become quiet the professional!! He is doing a great job.

and yes people can be so insensitive it amazes me what some people can post.

sarah H. said...

There are some really insensitive people out there! I'm doing my BEST to ignore them. It's hard sometimes though especially when you must be around them. I guess I have no sense of humor either. :)