Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Short and Sweet

Wohooo November is here! This means only 17 days until we officially start are meds. I am so damn excited today. Not only will I be starting Meds this month but this means Thanksgiving and my family’s annual tamale party is just around the corner!
Luckily I was in a great mood yesterday too. Have you ever had someone start up a conversation looking for a fight? Well that’s what I got last night.  And boy was I pissed. Luckily I respect this person and choose to bit my tongue, but I’m not going to let that bring me down today I am a happy lady!

3 comments:

Kayla said...

Are you starting your stims or the BC?

I'm starting my BC around then, it would be kind of neat if we could be IVF buddies!

Mrs. H said...

Any more info on why you broke out in hives?

Jessica said...

I only broke out in hives in my dream :) I dont start stims until the 17th.