I just got a call from my RE apparently my hcg did not rise. she thinks i got a bad dose. This means no retrival tomorrow. DH and i are driving to pick up a new dosage and pray that my estradiol rises tomorrow. in my re words we will try to salvage this cycle. if not than nothing. she said this has only happened very few times. why me?
Update:
Ok well I have gathered myself a little. My RE called and said although I had no traces of HCG my estradol level did rise so thats a good thing,. We just got back from picking up Novadrel Im supposed to take it at 11:30pm tonight in hopes to have a retrival on Wedensday. Ovidral is what I took last night. Has this ever happened to anyone? My RE said this rarely happens. She said we are hoping to go in tomorrow and my estradol level rises. Im trying really hard to be positive but the truth is Im freaking out. I havent taken any other stims since yesterday morning when I took microdose Lupron. Is there even a chance of this working? Will I ovulate on my own, will my eggs be to old? Both my RE and nurse seem to feel confident but part of me feels thats what they have to do.
8 comments:
Oh no. I am so sorry and praying that your next HCG shot does what it is supposed to!
Oh no! I'm so sorry Jessica. I'll be praying that the second HCG dose will do the trick. Hang in there girl!
I'm so sorry to hear this. Hoping that the next HCG dose does the job. In the meantime, thinking of you
Hey Jessica. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and especially ur comment. It meant a lot and it always amazes me how much strangers can connect on the blogsphere. Praying for u and this cycle.
Here is hoping that the next HCG dose does it. I'm keeping you in my prayers that this cycle can be salvaged.
Jessica, I can't wait to read your update! When you get the time please stop by my blog. I gave you an award!
How frustrating for you! It does sound like everything will be fine though. Maybe the follicles will be more mature this way. Hang in there! Everything is going well so far other than the trigger. That is so odd that it didn't work. I remember my RE saying on my IUI that ovidril almost never fails, she said it is so strong. But I took Novarel for my IVF, and that seemed to work okay for the trigger.
Keep us updated!
I'm a new follower- found you via Lauren at The Yoakum Crew. I hope that the Novarel works out and your HCG and estradiol levels are great and that your retrieval goes as planned today!
Post a Comment