Im feeling a little disconnected I think this has been my longest stretch without blogging. I wish I had enough energy to gather up something great to post but that is not the case so today you will get bullet points.
· Thanksgiving was a great success. It wasn’t anything big this year but it was still great. My little brother said the prayer and asked God for a new niece or nephew at the table next year (I cried) than we played Taboo until we couldn’t laugh anymore.
· Black Friday = EPIC Fail, this was my first year not going out with my mom. I had absolutely no energyL.
· Monitoring check #3 11/26/11. Two new follicles joined the party but they were too little to late the doctor said. We also had a few slow growers so the Doc decided to do one more day of meds. So this moved my retrieval till tomorrow instead of today.
· Monitoring Check #4 11/27/11. Met with my actual RE and she seemed very pleased with the way my lucky 7 were coming along. (The smallest was 15mm and my largest was 21.3mm) She seemed pleasantly surprised which almost made me cry, OK maybe I cried a little.
· Last night Early this morning at exactly 12:45am we did our trigger shot. DH and I were both so excited we almost cried. We shared the most amazing moment. I love that man.
· This morning I went in for blood work and to sign consent forms. I can’t believe I made it this far.
I am feeling so excited today. I can’t wait to get to my RE office tomorrow.
Oh and ofcourse there are some updates "Dressed from the ankles down"
5 comments:
Yay for trigger and YAY for Lucky 7! :) Seven is a great number. Good luck with your retrieval. I thoroughly enjoyed my drug-induced nap. <3
Will be thinking of you tomorrow. Grow eggs grow!
Seven is definitely a lucky number. Wishing you lots of luck and success tomorrow. You're in my prayers Jessica!
ER tomorrow- SO exciting for you!!! Enjoy your nap!
Wow! I can't believe it's retrieval time already! When I was going through stims it felt like forever. I was pushed out a day too. I am so excited for you! Gosh, every step that you get the go-ahead to continue is so exciting.
I wish you an easy retrieval and recovery. Take good care of yourselves and get lots of rest!
What a sweet prayer at Thanksgiving! :)
Post a Comment