Friday, November 11, 2011

Drum Roll Please.....

Here it is the famous Med picture!!

I was lucky enough for the office to have some Menopur to give me, so this is everything minus those boxes I will get from them on Monday. It’s a little intimidating but I can handle it (I hope)!!



Notice the little good luck note the Pharmacy put in my box, I thought it was sweet .

Only 3 more days of BCP's!! J



4 comments:

Lauren Y. said...

yay jessica! That is a really nice touch the pharmacy did w the note :) thinking about you and so happy we will be cycling so close together!

Lanie said...

What a sweet note! I always wonder wht the pharmacy thinks when they are packaging up this ridiculous amount of meds and syringes! :) Feels so nice to have everything you need all set to go!

Megan said...

That is awesome. Looks like we're be cycling very close together! I love the note from the pharmacy.

Mrs. H said...

That was so sweet of the pharmacy with the note! I bet you're anxious and excited all at the same time.