*Let me start off with a disclaimer I really do love my job I enjoy my work my boss has been really great and “most” of my co-workers are pretty amazing.
With that said ahhhh my job is driving crazy!!
I have honestly been the busiest I have been in forever I feel like my office is closing in on me. In the last week I have had the executive director and the co-executive director drop pretty projects on my desk (mind you neither one are my direct supervisors). I know I can get it done .But really now? I have been working like crazy the last few weeks and between acupuncture, RE appointments and trying to live a “healthy” life style I think I might be going crazy. To top this all off, my front office receptionist is moving to a new position within the agency. That mean I have to try to get a new receptionist in here by the 28th which will be her last day also my scheduled egg retrieval. I have already started looking for applicants I had almost 300 resumes in my in-box waiting for me today (I really should get to those). This mean I will be interviewing right in the middle of my cycle. Yesterday I just really felt overwhelmed and left my office in tears I even had to cancel my acupuncture appointment I didn’t think I could sit for an hour and “relax.” I was a mess. I think between work my sister drama and this whole IVF thing really happening I’m a bit of an emotional wreck. DH was sweet last night and really tried making me feel better but it didn’t really work I was in bed and asleep by 7:30 last night (who does that?) I’m hoping a good night’s rest is what I needed. I’m trying to look at the positive and maybe me being so busy at work will actual make the cycle easier I won’t have to much time to stress out about what’s coming up.
At least I have my cute socks to smile about!
Only 5 more days of BCP’s J
3 comments:
You're allowed to be crazy.
This is an insane process and you have so much going in. If you weren't stressed, I'd be worried.
You'll find a way through itma
This process is a crazy one for sure, and when other things pile on top- well, the crazy is going to come out!
I found that anticipating feeling that way (crazy, stressed, hormonal, uncomfortable) made it a lot easier- and most of the time it wasn't as bad as I had anticipated it being.
You can do this. Plus, cute socks and only FIVE days left of BCP are TOTALLY something to smile about!
Thanks so much. Sometimes I just wish the people in my life knew what this was like so I wouldnt have to feel so crazy.
Thankfully the little things make me happy!
Post a Comment