I can’t believe it but we are having twins!! We went in for our 6 week ultrasound this morning and seen 2 perfect gestational sacs 2 perfect yolk sacs and 2 perfect heartbeats. My RE said everything looks good then she rephrased and said no everything looks GREAT! She just kept saying perfect and great! They are identical in size! I think I’m still in shock DH and I cried and then just started at each other I think we are both in disbelief. I am feeling over the moon happy! I feel so very blessed! I might just be the happiest girl in the world at this very moment!
9 comments:
How much fun, how much fun! That is so exciting. My first ultrasound is Friday and I can't wait to find out how many I have cooking. :)
Congrats times two!
We've got our first ultrasound in a week and a half. I can't wait for this time to get here quicker.
Take care!
That is awesome! I had no doubt. Your embies were so pretty! :)
Yay!!!! I'm so excited for you! I still have a little more than a week until my ultrasound- I cannot wait!!!
That is such great news Jessica!! Congrats I am so happy for you both.
YAY!! This post made me so happy!!! I had a feeling there were two in there!! How awesome!!! Congratulations!!
Thanks Ladies!! We are so so excited nervous but so so excited!
Congratulations Jessica! DH's brothers are twins and they are fun!
I'm a little late but just wanted to say congratulations!
Post a Comment