Monday, December 12, 2011

9dp3dt.....

9dp3dt and a BFP!!!!!! I went in for my first BETA today and it was at a 93!!

I am so incredibly happy I honestly didn't think this day would ever come. I mean Im freakin pregnant!!My body has let me down time and time again but today it is a CHAMPION!! DH and I literally jumped up and down with excitement and than we just cried. They where the happiest tears I have ever shed, I am so incredibly thankful!!

 I go in again on Wednesday for my second BETA!!

I will try to post tomorrow when I can actually think straight.

12 comments:

waiting and wishing said...

Yay!! I'm SO stinking happy for you!!!!

Jesica said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS! We can be prego buddies!

Mrs. H said...

That's so awesome!!! Congrats!!! I'm so darn happy for you Jess!

Cristy said...

Congratulations Jessica!!!! Such amazing news!

Destiny said...

Congrats Jessica!!!!!!

Megan said...

Yes yes yes! Congratulations, cycle buddy. So happy we get to be pregnant together.

Lanie said...

Wow! Congrats! Those were beautiful embies i had no doubts for you!!!

MaryMargaret said...

Congratulations! That's a great number! It's a good week for BFPs! :)

Nic said...

Congratulations! So exciting!
x

Our Journey Through This Lovely Life said...

YAYAYA!!!! Congratulations!!!

Kelli said...

Congrats to you and DH!