Friday, December 16, 2011

I might kick myself in the butt for writing this but here it goes!!

I am feeling great today. I actually was feeling good last night. Not great in the since that my body feels normal because my boobs feel like they are being stabbed and the grumbling in my stomach is no fun plus I’ve been waking up around 4:30 in the morning with some pretty intense huger pains. That is fine and well with me though! I’m not sure what it is but, my anxiety has really subsided I actually feel calm. Strange right? I mean I know so many thing can go wrong but today I really feel whatever will be will be and for whatever reason I think that means bringing baby(ies) home. I have told myself no more Dr. Google it really is a problem and the truth is regardless of what I read it isn’t going to change.
On a bit of a side note:
I have to tell you, the ladies at my clinic have really been nothing amazing. I am so glad we went with USC. My visit this past Wednesday when I went in for my 2nd BETA was great. I was greeted with hugs and smiles two of the nurse actually did a bit of a happy dance for us. They told me they were all waiting for my numbers to come in and they all wanted to be the ones to call and tell me! (It made me feel special)
We have gone through a few bumps during this whole IVF process and not only did my own nurse call to check in so did two other. They all just called to tell me they were thinking of me and really tried hard to reassure me. I know they didn’t have to that. One of my favorites Francine (love her British accent) must have talked to me for over half an hour and I know the office was closed. Really though the whole staff has been amazing (I could do without the rude receptionist) they all have made me and Nick feel so comfortable. I have had my run in with a few bad doctors and nurses in my day and they can make or break your day. Often it’s regardless of what they say but how they say it. This whole process can be too much for even the strongest people to handle but when you have a great people supporting you it makes the ride a little smoother!
Thank you so much for your kind words yesterday I took all the advice and really tried to take it easy. Thankfully there were no causalities due to my stress level!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you really like your clinic? My husband and I are in your area (I think) and researching and there's so many I'm kinda feeling out bloggy people to see what they liked about theirs.

Congratulations!