Thursday, December 15, 2011

I'm SCARED.....

I’m telling you, just went I let my guard down just a little, BAM I take a dive.
I was baking last night when I felt a little bit of an upset stomach I wouldn’t call it cramping more upset. I went to the bathroom and I felt my heart sink there was blood. This might be TMI but I’m going to put it out there because I’m still freaked out.
It wasn’t bleeding I would consider it more spotting. It was only on the toilet paper. I called my RE office in a total panic by the time the on-call RE called me back I was having a full on breakdown. He told me based on my BETA he wasn’t concerned but that I should lay down the rest of the evening and take an extra progesterone suppository one when we got off the phone and another around 10:00. I did just that I work up once during the night and went to the bathroom, thankfully no blood. This morning when I went to the bathroom there was little excess of the suppository it was not it usually white it was more on the brown side but, nothing else I haven’t had any more bleeding.
My nurse called me this morning and got me a little scared. All the questions only make me more nervous. I did have a little back pain but nothing intense I thought it was from me sleeping on my back so much I am normally a belly girl. The whole was it pink or was it red. I mean it wasn’t like crazy red but I wouldn’t say pink. DH swears it was more pink than red but I think he is just saying that. I swear I wish they had a picture of pink vs. red and what they considered each. Her tone wasn’t as calming as the RE last night he actually said “I promise everything is fine” which bothered me because we all know he can’t promise me anything. He was very reassuring though my nurse this morning not so much. She said if I had anymore bleeding than to call and I would go in tomorrow for another blood test. About 20 min after are call I sent her an e-mail asking if I could go in either way. I haven’t received a response back.
I am so nervous and everyone just keeps telling to relax. I really want to rip their heads off I mean like SERIOUSLY!!
I want this so bad I am just absolutely terrified. I pray everything is going to be OK.


Update:

   My nurse called back and said I could go in tomorrow for another test.
   Still no bleeding.

6 comments:

Cristy said...

Oh hon. I wish I was there to give you a big hug. All of this is enough to drive a sane person crazy. I'm guessing the nurse is use to compensating for the RE; he being overly assuring, her being more practical. Take care of yourself today and know that I'm thinking of you.

waiting and wishing said...

Thinking of you- hopefully they'll let you come in for another test just to ease your mind a bit. Hang in there, I know how hard these first few days pregnancy can be.

Mrs. H said...

I'm keeping you in my prayers. I know its annoying to hear people say relax but I think anxiety will not do anything good. Keep strong in your faith and reassure yourself that everything is alright. I'm praying you only hear all positive things tomorrow.

MaryMargaret said...

I won't tell you to relax, because I know there's no way in hell that I would be able to. Just know that there's nothing you can do right now to change anything, for better or worse. I'll keep my fingers crossed for your beta in the morning- know that you guys are in my prayers!

Nic said...

Oh no, must be so scary. I really hope all is fine. I won't tell you to relax, but please do try to rest and keep your feet up. X

Brant and Amanda said...

I'm so sorry you have to deal with the red vs. pink stuff, but seriously someone give us color samples. I'm with you on that one. I'm sorry your going through all this. I know how you feel though I have never gotten a positive YET! Be strong!