Wednesday, December 21, 2011

5 weeks and a BETA!!!

First off I want to welcome anyone visiting from ICLW. Thank You for stopping by!
You have caught me just weeks after my BFP!! I have never wanted to skip Christmas in my life but today I just want the 28th to get here. This is when I will get my first ultra sound.

I just got a call from my nurse my BETA for today is 4116!! This is 18dp3dt or 5 weeks preggos!! I still can’t believe it. I really have had a difficult time wrapping my head around it. Is it just me or is the excitement always short lived? It’s not that I’m always nervous but in the hours before the call from my RE’s office I am a total freak. Then they call I get totally excited and then have a short freak out about the next appointment. I mean seriously Jessica chill out! (I have told myself this on numerous occasions) I have never been so scared and happy in my whole life. I can’t wait for the day that I don’t cringe every time I wipe (TMI) it’s the truth every time I go to the bathroom I cringe. Don’t get me wrong I am so so incredibly thankfully and I wouldn’t give all these crazy emotions for the world.  DH has been the cutest thing every morning when he leaves for work he gives me a kiss and goes to my belly and says “stick around please we love you already” sometime he also throws in “Im a pretty cool guy and you’re going to want to meet me.” It makes me want to cry almost every time!!

11 comments:

Apples85 said...

HI from ICLW


CONGRATS!!!! What wonderful news!!!! Happy Holidays!

Lauren Y. said...

WOW! I wonder if you have 2 buns in the oven :) SO EXCITING!

Brant and Amanda said...

I am wondering if u have more then one baby in there. Your BETA is HIGH! Congratulations! So excited for you! :-)

Our Journey Through This Lovely Life said...

Awesome number!!! I hope there are two in there!!! :)

Happy Holidays!

MaryMargaret said...

Yay- great numbers! I know exactly what you mean about Christmas. My first US is the 27th, and I cannot wait! I haven't had a beta since 12/13. Talk about stress!! :)

Mrs. H said...

Thats a great number!! I think the freaking out and then being calm again is normal from what I've been reading on other blogs.

The Swann's said...

Congrats!!!! Amazing Christmas present! :-)

Kristen said...

Congrats on your pregnancy! And your husband sounds wonderful! Hope you get great news on the 28th...I know it's so hard to wait...

Anonymous said...

Hello from ICLW! That is so exciting that you have good betas. Best wishes!

Natalie said...

what a beautiful christmas gift. congrats and here's wishing you positive energy and prayers! ICLW#15

Jayton said...

wow tht beta is really high mayb a multiple pregnancy, congrats, here from iclw