Monday, October 31, 2011

Scatter brained

The post is going to be all over the place. So I am apologizing in advance!

My baby radar is at an all-time high. I feel like I can hear a baby cry from a mile away Im pretty sure this is a recent development. I caught myself more than once this weekend staring at mothers and their children. At my younger brothers basketball game on Saturday there was the cutest little baby girl I must have been staring to hard because Im pretty sure the mom noticed and gave me the bit of the stink eye. I didn’t mean to do it I think I just started to day dream. I’m sure I would have been creped out had roles been reversed.

I’m totally going to change subjects here but on Saturday I also went to see my nephew play baseball I hadn’t seen my niece or nephew since they visited after my surgery. They are both the cutest things! My niece came running over when she seen me and when I went down to pick her up she took a step back put her hands up and said “wait is your coco ok” the concern in her face was the cutest thing ever. I told her “yes I was all better” she smiled and gave me the sweetest hug.

Ok I’m changing subjects again….
Last night I had the weirdest dream. I had started stims and got a crazy reaction and broke out in hives everywhere. Is that even possible? I have wanted to Google it but I’m afraid of the answer. I am really trying to stay away of roaming the internet I think it only stresses me out. Will see how long that last.

Hope you all have a Happy Halloween we don’t tend to get to many tricker treaters down are block but I bought a small bag of candy in hope of seeing a few ghosts and goblins!

Here are some cake pops I made for my co-workers

         This is my adorable niece and nephew and my crazy little brother in the background!

3 comments:

LC said...

Oh my ..your niece and nephew are adorable. Sending love dear!

Mrs. H said...

Aren't they just the cutest! Waiting to hear more on the hives and why your stims caused it. Are you allergic?

Jessica said...

Thank Ladies. I love those two and believe me they use it to there advantage!