In my last post I stated I was feeling proud I just wanted to clarify a bit. Since joining the blogger world I have felt like I was part of a community. Although this may be a community not too many are proud of. Reading other post has made me realize I am not alone in this struggle. Sure there is no one I talk to face to face but when I read these blogs I swear some of you have taken the words right out of my mouth. I don’t know how many times I have sat here and thoughts, Exactly!! That’s exactly how I feel and then I think how strong you all are. It reminds me how strong I am. More times than less I feel defeated and alone then I come here read these blogs and realize I we can get through this. I am proud to be part of a community of women that have stared NO in the face and are fighting for the YES!!
Thank You for being my inspiration without even knowing it!!
2 comments:
Awwww... that is very sweet! You are strong already and this process will make us all stronger and better moms :-)
I so agree with you! It's amazing the network of cheerleaders we are for each other! It's a great escape :)
Post a Comment