Tuesday, October 25, 2011
Freaking out!
I just got off the phone with my nurse at the clinic to schedule my day 3 testing and she informed me that both her and my RE will not be in the office on Thursday so another Dr. will be performing my ultrasound and a different nurse will be going over my calender this really has me freaked out. I can feel my anxiety building already! She told me it will be fine and that all the Dr. Are great and that they all work as a team. I seen a few RE before Dr. Chung and she is really the only Dr. I have felt comfortable with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I hear ya! This happened to me once during my last cycle. I stressed out like crazy, but it all turned out to be Aokay. I sure hope it does for you too!
I've seen all the REs at my clinic, and while I'd rather see my own doctor, I do trust them all. I just had to schedule my suppression check with a different RE. I'm sure it will be fine, try not to stress about it too much!
Thanks Ladies!! Your comment really did help!
Post a Comment