Thursday, April 26, 2012

Everyday matters!!

Well ladies Im in the hospital!! Ive been here since Tuesday and it doesnt look like I will be going home until my little lovies make thier apperance!! Lets pray thats a long long time from now! Tuesday was one of the hardest days me and the Hubby have ever had. Meeting with the NICU Dr we were asked questions no parents should ever have to answer. At this point all we can do is keep faith and stay postive. I am feeling positive today I really am trying to stay in a good place. I gave the girls a good talking to and let them know they cant join the party just yet. I will save all the details for another post Im doing this from my phone and its making things a little tricky!!

15 comments:

waiting and wishing said...

Thinking of you and praying those little girls stay in for many many more weeks!

Jesica said...

Oh boy! I wasn't expecting this and I'm hoping you stay put in that hospital room for MONTHS still! You're very close to me though and I just hit 24 weeks so I know your babies have a fighting chance! Keep your legs crossed ;-)

Jen said...

Sorry to hear you are in the hospital. I worry about that carrying twins too. Good luck!

MaryMargaret said...

I hate that you are on hospital bedrest! You're certainly in the right place for those babies, but I know it's scary. Praying for many more weeks of belly time for those little girls- one day at a time!

Our Journey Through This Lovely Life said...

Sending you all the prayers in the world!

Megan said...

Sending lots of positive thoughts your way! I hope they stay inside for a lot longer.

Mrs. H said...

I've been having so many problems with the new blogger I am so behind in reading posts. My whole reader list had disappeared with the new interface. So sorry to hear about this turn of events but I know you're strong and I know these little babies are gonna hang in there. Keeping you in my prayers.

Jessica said...

Thank You so much!! Hope you are you little guys are doing great!

Jessica said...

Yes the whole thing took us by surprise! And yes Im keeping my legs crossed ;)!

Jessica said...

The hard thing is I havent really been feeling bad!!

Jessica said...

Yes thats what I keep thinking Im in the best place I can be. Thank you for the prayers! I hope you and your little ones are baking well!!

Jessica said...

Thank you so much I hope you are doing well!!

Jessica said...

Thank you so much!!

Jessica said...

I have been having the same problem!! Thank you so much for the prayers!!

Megan said...

I hope your baby girls stay put for a few more months! So sorry you have to be on bed rest but I know the doctors are taking good care of you. Keep us posted, please!