Wednesday, April 18, 2012

22 weeks!!

Guess who got dressed and put on some makeup today?? This girls!!!  Yes it was for a Dr appointment but it was beautiful out today so it was nice to get out of the house!!

OB appointment went good today. No changes to the cervix it still measured around 2.5 at its shortest and 2.8 at its longest. This works for me of course I wish it had gotten a little longer but it didnt get shorter so Im good! Babies looked good both were moving and shaking the whole time! My Doctor told me I can go out for a few hours this weekend as long as Im not walking so, I think me and the hubby are going to go register. Im a little nervous about this but, I really believe we are going to bring these little lovies home. I might actually be a little/a lot excited about it! In other good news I think we have names picked out but I will save those for another post!


Since I actually got dressed today we got take a belly shot! I'm looking huge and loving
 every second of it!


2 comments:

Sailor's Sweetheart said...

Wow, you look so beautiful and happy!! Have fun registering! :)

MaryMargaret said...

You look great, and I'm glad that your cervix is holding strong! Was registering completely overwhelming? I've been putting it off because it honestly terrifies me to think of what we'll need for these babies.