So today is take two of our elective Ultrasound!! It’s not until this evening and I am all ready pretty antsy. I’m hoping this time the littles are a little more cooperative and lets us find out there genders!
Thank you for your comments yesterday, I am feeling much better and I am going to try really really hard to stay away from Dr. Google! This is just a thought but, there really should be a sight for only pregnancy stories that have a positive ending after a few scares! It should be the first thing that comes up in the search engine!
Oh and I’m pretty sure I felt some movement last night, I’m pretty sure I felt a wave go through my belly and than a few little taps. They were reassuring there mommy everything is ok!
2 comments:
I can't wait to hear what those little babes are!
I am excited to hear what your having!! Good luck tonight!
Post a Comment