Tough exterior but really a big teddy bear!
Me and my dad have always had a good relationship I wouldn’t say I am exactly a daddy’s girl because me and my mom are very close we talk almost every day my dad still tells me about when I was a child I would wrap myself around my mother’s legs when I knew she was going to leave the house (he loves using this against me whenever he gets the chance) but I would still consider me and my dad close.
He has always been supportive when it comes to Nick and I struggle with infertility. He has been there every step of the way. He always made sure to give me a call and just see how things are going and making sure I am doing ok. He never pushed for too much for information but always let me know he was there if I needed to talk.
Well since I have become pregnant my dad has really been even more amazing. He texts or calls almost every day just to see how me and his babies are doing. My mom said he talks about them every day. She can’t believe how excited he is. My little brother even called and told me how annoying our dad has been. He said that it is all he talks about. I think my little brother (the baby) is a tad bit jealous he won’t ever admit it. It’s really amazing to see my family be so excited for these little ones and I know they are going to have my dad wrapped around there finger.
My dad’s and I relationship is stronger than ever and I have the two little ones growing inside of me to thank for that. They are such a blessing already!
Me and my Dad this past Fathers Day

3 comments:
That is so sweet Jessica!
Oh how sweet! ♥
Such a sweet post. Glad that this is bringing you guys even closer.
Post a Comment