And the jaw/chest acne has returned!! Seriously, where is my glowing skin? The other day I told my husband “can you see all this acne on my chin, it’s crazy!” He said yeah I noticed maybe you should switch face wash. HAHA Wrong answer!!!
This last week has been a little uncomfortable there was so much stretching and pulling going on I was really freaking out and my tailbone has been really sore. I know I am making room for my growing babies so no complaints here! Thankfully sleep has been good my pregnancy pillow has been a life saver.
That weight is steadily coming on I’m up about 13 pounds. It really is taking some time for me to get comfortable with that growing number. I spent a year in half losing almost 90 pounds and seeing that number slowing creep up is a little scary. Of course I know it’s for the best reason ever and I would put all that weight back if that what my babies needed but, I can’t lie it’s been difficult.
In the movement department I’m pretty sure around 10 in the morning they have a little dance party. Other than that I can’t really be sure. I’m pretty sure I can feel some occasional movement but I’m not positive.
Not too much going on in the food craving/food aversions. Other than I’m pretty sure I can never be in the same room as hummus again. It used to be one of my favorite snacks. L I’m waiting for these intense food craving women talk about, I’m sure they will come.
I still haven’t bought these little lovies one thing! I was asked yesterday what I have bought and I realized not one thing. Is this bad? Should I be shopping? It still scares me.
The only other real changes I noticed this week is my center of gravity is completely off. I used to be able to walk around my house in the dark. The other night I walked straight into the wall when I went to use the bathroom. I gave myself a good laugh at 3:00 in the morning.
My next appointment is this Friday I’m not sure if I will have an ultra sound or just have my cervical length checked. My fingers are crossed for an ultra sound. Here on out I will see my Dr. every two weeks!
This turned into a lot of rambling if you are still with me. Happy Wednesday!
Not the best Picture but the Bump is growing!!!

5 comments:
Ugh! The tailbone pain is horrible! Put off buying for those little sweeties as long as possible, because as soon as you start, you won't be able to stop :)
Adorable picture!! Happy 18 weeks!
You look adorable! And I didn't get a chance to comment on your previous post- congratulations on two girls. How exciting!!
I'm completely with you on the acne AND the tailbone pain. Sitting, and then standing up again are especially painful. My body pillow whould be here tomorrow, and I cannot wait!
I bought 2 Taggie blankets for the babies. That's it. We're waiting until I hit 20 weeks, because that's when we're cleaning out the nursery (it's an office currently). People keep reminding me that twins don't always adhere to our timelines, so we need to get a move on!
You look great!!! Congrats on 18 weeks :)
I haven't bought a thing either! As 20 weeks is looming on the horizon I've started to think maybe it's time! That being said there's still 5 months left!
Post a Comment