I just had the biggest scare. This afternoon I passed several large clots followed by a lot of blood flow. I called my RE and went in right away. Thankfully both babies are fine and growing right. The bad news is I have a large medium the RE (not my own) first called it large then called it medium Hematoma between my placenta and my uterus apparently its by me cervix which is why I am having so much blood. She warned me I would see more blood. She put me on bed rest until I go in again on Wednesday she said they consider me high risk and will now watch me until 10 weeks instead of the usual 8. She told me that these do heal themselves but if not it could stop blood flow to the babies. My hearty hurts so bad. I don’t want the babies taken from me. Especially when they are strong and doing just what they are supposed to do. Apparently this happens in % 1 of pregnancies. Just like me to fall into the %1. I want to be positive it is just so freakin hard. I’m so mad hurt and everything in between, Please keep me in your thoughts.
8 comments:
Sending lots of positive vibes your way. Hang in there!
omg sending you all my thoughts and prayers!!! just lay down with your feet up and don't move!
Praying things get better soon! I hate that you're having to go through this after everything else that you've already gone through. But, you're right, its just like an IFer to find themselves in the 1%.
Take good care of yourself and those twins. I'm sending all good thoughts your way.
Sending you positive thoughts! Keep it in your head that your babies are still ALIVE! Hopefully the bleeding will stop soon.
Praying for you and the babies!!!
I am so, so sorry you are having to deal with this stress and fear right now! After all you go through to get pregnant, you deserve and uneventful, calm pregnancy. I know several people who had sub-chorionic hemmorhages and went on to have completely healthy babies, but I know you are still worried sick. Lots of prayers sent your way for peace and comfort!
So sorry you're dealing with this. Hematomas actually occur in about 3% of all pregnancies, I know it's not much more than one. The good thing is that in most cases it resolves itself. Has your doctor started doing any stress tests on you yet to be sure they are receiving sufficient oxygen? I forget when exactly they start them and how far along you are. Jess you're in my prayers. Stay positive.
Post a Comment