So Pregnancy symptoms were in full force this weekend. I have been having little bouts of nausea here and there and my boobs have been a little sore. This weekend was a whole new ball game.
Dinner and I have not been friends for about a week now but, this weekend it was all day sickness. I had to coach myself through meals and tell myself I only had to eat half. Than once I ate what I could I had to keep telling it to stay down. I lost that battle twice. I have always had stomach problem so if you could have been in my head this last week you would have had quit the laugh. I keep thinking is that nausea? Is my stomach upset? Is this all in my head? I had this conversation a few times with myself until I realized, this is what they call morning sickness. When I first threw up I actually laughed. Like a ha-ha this is for reals. Then the laughing almost turned to tears I was genuinely happy that I was throwing up (I mean this girl is really pregnant) that joy passed pretty quickly as my day turned worse and worse that nausea is no joke. I really wasn’t in the mood to talk or explain my upset stomach I tried to get this across to DH a few time but I quickly followed with “I’m not complaining! Its reminding me our babies are in there!” He laughed and reminded me that it is ok to complain a little. On top of this unfortunately the spotting still hasn’t stopped its still changes between red and brown and is only when I wipe. I’m just praying the RE is right and it’s from the progesterone suppositories. I’m trying not to think about it too much.
On a different note….
With all this nausea you would think I wouldn’t have any cravings…WRONG! I have had a dire need for vanilla cake with fresh banana and cream feeling. It all came from walking into Costco and I could smell banana I think it was them baking there banana nut muffins but my head went straight to cake. I had this craving for about 4 days when finally yesterday I had to have it. I didn’t want to go to the store and order a whole cake. So I made myself a family favorite last night. It layers of angel food cake, vanilla pudding, banana, strawberries and whip cream it’s layered about 4 times and is yummy yummy goodness!!
2 comments:
YUM that sounds good! and YAY for pregnancy symptoms~ I always think that when I am finally pregnant and throwing up how Happy I will be that its for good reason! but on the other hand feeling that sick does stink just a little! The spotting would scare me too! But I would agree with the Dr. when he says everything is alright! So happy for you!!! :D
I know this is NOT what you want to hear, but I am SO jealous of your morning sickness and nausea! I feel fine, I have other pregnancy symptoms but ms is not one of them and I am CONVINCED that nausea means a healthy pregnancy. Hang in there it's all for a good cause!
Post a Comment