I just got back from my 9 week appointment. It is amazing how much these little ones grow in only 1 week. Baby A did a little dance for us Baby B head bounced around a little. It was the cutest thing I am so in love! Thankfully the blood clot is even smaller so we are moving in the right direction.
Baby A 9w0day Hb 160
Baby B 9w0day Hb 157
I am so thankful I finally had a smooth week. When I left my appointment last week I prayed for a good week up until this week I have had a scare every week. Thankfully I had an uneventful week. I still had a little spotting but unfortunately I have become accustomed to this. It was nothing that sent me into a panic. The nausea was a constant reminder that I am very much pregnant and I wouldn’t have it any other way! My progesterone was a little low at my appointment last week they were worried the suppositories weren’t working due to all the bleeding. I started taking the progesterone injection in my bum and let me say those little things are literally a pain in the ass! I mean all day soreness every time DH sticks me I just keep saying it’s for the babies. Fingers are crossed that I don’t have to take them too much longer.
We also hit quite the mile stone today!
DH and I were able to add our initials and due date to the offices due date wall. It’s a pretty cool thing, the wall has all the months of the year and on it is round pink, green, brown and beige tags and on each of them it has initial and the date the couple is due and they are pined on the date of the calendar. I remember when I first seen this praying that one day DH and I would have our name on the wall! I almost cried as I put are tag on the wall. I know we still have a long way to go but, we have come so far!
4 comments:
YAY! I am so Happy for You!! Have a fabulous week!
Jessica I am so happy that things are progressing smoothly now. Hopefully the hematoma continues to heal and its smooth sailing here on out.
Yay for a good week and for milestones :) So very happy for you! I'm looking forward to seeing our babes at that stage next Friday!
Aren't they amazing? We had our 9w4d visit today, and it's just crazy how much they've grown! I'm so glad that your hematoma is shrinking, and hope that the spotting vanishes soon, too! Congratulations on the due date card- I know it was an emotional thing to add your date to the wall!
Post a Comment