Monday, September 12, 2011

Support team!

Tomorrow is my Dr. Appointment with my GYN. I’m trying not to have any expectations but, it’s hard. I just keep praying it all goes smoothly and he can schedule my surgery in the very near future. I am keeping my fingers crossed.
In the mean time I thought I would introduce you to my support team. Although they might not always say the right things I know they all care about me and Nick so much. This Journey is so much easier with them along for the ride. Some of these pictures are from before my weight loss. (So dont mind my extra round face)
My Husband Nick of course. You have seen him but, I thought I would post another picture since he is so darn cute!
My parents!! They have been with me on every step of this journey. They are our biggest supporters!

My older sister Lorriane on the right. She has been on her own rollercoaster life has given her but she still has been there for me however she can.
My girlfriends <3 Racquel is on the left she is my listner. Im sure at times she thinks im crazy but she listens anyways. Amalia is in the middle Im not sure how I ever got through life without her. She gets me I can be myself with her even if thats passionate, critical, emotional, bitchy, and yes, very very crazy. I couldnt make it through work with out them.
My Sister and Mother In Law. They both have been so great through all of this. They love to research everything thats going on. They are like my very own "Dr. Google"


 


My not so little brother Jacob and my little sister Melissa. Somewhere along the lines these two grew up and have become great people. They remind me all the time that I am going to be a great mother someday.

And of course my little Missy. If she looks like she has an attitude its beacause she does but I love her anyways.




2 comments:

LC said...

Love this post! We couldn't do this with out our support teams...wouldn't stand a chance w/o them.

Jessica said...

Thanks so much LC. I know I couldnt make it through this without them!