Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Like Night and Day.....

I went to see my old GYN Dr. Warren yesterday and it went great. While anything would be better considering what I went through with the GYN Kaiser tried to send me to. It’s amazing how a good doctor can change your whole attitude.
It looks like I could be having my laparoscopy as soon as next Tuesday. I should know for sure by tomorrow.  Dr. Warren was great he was the GYN that originally sent me to a Kaiser specialist which then sent me to my RE. I haven’t seen him since January and he didn’t know that we were doing IVF. When he walked in he gave me a DH a high five and said “great your doing it.” I had forgotten how much I liked him. He asked me what was discussed at the other GYNs office and I told him my horror story. He reminded me that it would be a difficult surgery but nothing he didn’t believe he could handle. He got right on the phone with the surgery center and asked them to re arrange his schedule to get us in. It was such a nice feeling seeing him make us a priority. My RE called me today and I told her how the appointment went. I let her know my GYN concerns and what he would do if any complication arose. She agreed with everything he said and told me that it sounded like I was in good hands.  So today I am feeling positive how long this will last who knows but I’m going to live for today.

I seen this quote earlier this week and thought I would share.
              To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.

1 comment:

waiting and wishing said...

Yay!!! So happy to hear things are moving quickly!!