Thursday, September 1, 2011

Feeling Defeated

Not really sure were to start this. But I guess I will just say it, our IVF has been CANCELLED!! Dr called yesterday and told me the HSG showed I have Hydrosalpinx which is a snazzy word for liquid in the tube. This liquid is dangerous and the Dr. Chung does not want to go thru with the IVF until I either have the tube removed or clipped away. I feel so numb. Yesterday started off great. The nurse called from USC to tell us our Meds had arrived. Then the nurse at Kaiser called with my genetics test and told me everything was good. Then I got an e-mail from my other Dr. at Kaiser with the rest of my blood work pap smear ect. Everything was good. I t was like everything was falling into place then “SHE” called. I mean recently for the first time in this process I started to have a little hope. Then we got the money for the meds and I felt so relived.  That relief was so short lived.
 I really feel like I just got punched in the stomach. I just don’t understand. I’m not really sure what else to say .Now I wait for my appointment on the 13th at Kaiser and see when they can schedule the surgery. Im sure I will write again soon when I have more to say. Today this is all I have.

2 comments:

Nic said...

I am so sorry that this has happened. I hope they can sort it quick and you can go ahead with the IVF soon.

waiting and wishing said...

I am SO sorry. I understand that feeling of defeat, it is a horrible one. I'll be praying that things move quickly and you can begin planning your IVF cycle soon.