I think me and Nick are starting to break down are imaginary wall. Up until this point I think we have just stated the facts doctors, finances, treatment ect. We haven’t really gotten too emotionally with it, which I think I will take most of the blame for. I don’t think I was letting myself or anybody else get excited about what’s to come. I have really decided to have a better outlook on the future and believe this is going to happen for us. I could feel Nick’s excitement but he couldn’t express it and this has really begun to wear on me I knew he was holding back for me.
The other night I told him about my “ah ha” moment when I realized for this to happen I/we have to believe it’s going to happen. He fully agreed and told me he was already there he believed it was going to happen of course he was nervous but he still believed. I cried and told him my concerns, fears and once again he was all I needed. He reassured me that things would be ok regardless of the outcome and that he loved me and nothing could change that. I feel like we really talked for the first time about not just about the facts but real “us” talk. To top it off he even sent me flowers to work the card read “together we can only get stronger”. Isn’t he great?? I’ll answer that Yes, he’s great!!

No comments:
Post a Comment