Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I dont think I can keep it a secret much longer

Guess who popped out over the weekend!! This girl!! Seriously I went to bed on Saturday night felling bloated and just plan fat and literally woke up pregnant! Well I was already pregnant but you know what I mean. It was the craziest thing I was really uncomfortable in my body all day on Saturday and Sunday bam there was a pregnant belly. I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth Sunday morning and DH walked in and said and I quote “what’s that” haha I wasn’t sure what he was talking about than I looked at my stomach. I turned to the side and I think I asked myself the same question. It is crazy how quickly it happened. When I laid down on Sunday night DH said it’s not going down haha I told him I don’t think it’s going down for at least 6 months.

5 comments:

Jesica said...

Piccies please!!!

Mrs. H said...

Ahhhh!! So cute the bump is out! I can't wait to see pics.

Sailor's Sweetheart said...

aww, yay!! I would like to see a pic as well. When you get time of course! ;)

MaryMargaret said...

What a great feeling to look as pregnant as you must feel! There's nothing sweeter than a baby belly. :)

Lanie said...

I bet you are adorable. :)